Do you do custom orders?
- I am open to completing custom orders for scarfs, shawls and blankets in either crochet or weaving. Please complete the contact form with some basic details of your request and I can discuss further with you.
Where do you ship to?
- Currently, I am shipping to the UK and Ireland and Europe.
Will you ship to the US?
- If you are interested in purchasing an item from my shop and need it shipped to the USA, I have two options available. Details are shown at checkout. Being a small craft business, my costs for US shipping are higher than a normal high street online store.
How much is shipping?
- My shipping fees vary depending on whether you want next day delivery or standard delivery.
- Location also influences the cost to ship.
- All details can be found when purchasing a product.
Why do you charge for shipping?
- As I make all my items by hand, I only have a small inventory, with many items being only made once.
- As a result, my costs to make are higher than a typical high street online store and so I unfortunately cannot accommodate shipping.
- When I have discount codes available, the discount is taken from the product and shipping.
I want to receive my item in time for Christmas. When is your last posting date?
Do you use single use plastics in your packaging?
- No. The environment is important to me and us all. Your item is carefully wrapped in tissue paper and placed in a delivery bag made from a sustainable source of sugarcane. It is fully recyclable and carbon neutral.
Do you use man made fibres in your clothing and accessories?
- Yes, currently there are some items with man made fibres. This I usually nylon or acrylic yarns to a certain percentage. Details are always provided for each item of its composition.
- There are some fibres that are man made but from a sustainable resource such as bamboo. This maybe used occasionally.
- I am working towards the use of natural fibres only such as wool, cotton and linen. I am conscious of allergies, so please review the composition to ensure the item will be suitable to the recipient.
Can you post an item directly to a recipient, ready wrapped and with a message?
- Yes. Items are wrapped in tissue paper and can be sent to a recipient with a personalised message.
- If you wish to have it gift wrapped in seasonal or birthday paper, this can be arranged for a small fee. Select the appropriate gift wrap type you require. Please add to the comments box your message, which shall be added to a card in the present.
- There is a premium wrapping option which includes a cardboard gift box.